A playful photography game:
Some Possible Rules: Adapt Them Freely to Fit Your Situation
Take photos solo (selfies are great!) or in a team.
Pick a handful from the list below, try to do them all or make up your own list.
Invite players to shoot 1 great photo, aim for 6 out of 10 or do the whole list.
Every one playing is in at least 3(?) photos.
Photos to be taken in or nearby your home.
Find a time when everyone can gather to share photos, physically or online.
HAVE FUN !! BE CREATIVE !!!
- Flowers in the season
- A funny picture of you or your team.
- In a strange or unusual place
- Feet off the ground
- With a teddy bear or other stuffed animal
- Wacky family photo
- You or your team doing a kindness
- Spell your name with objects
- Wild hairdo(s)
- Summertime and the living is easy
- So you think you can dance?
- The colors of the rainbow
- Arrr, there be a pirate in our midst
- My, my -that’s some kind of outfit you are wearing
- Solving a problem
- What’s that in your belly button?
- Check out my ride
- Doing exactly what the sign says
- With a hat(s)
- Strange thing on the kitchen table
- Cleaning your room
- Fascinating reflection(s)
- Eating/drinking from the doggies bowl
- Wait, that’s MINE! Give it back or I will ……….!
- 5 “Your Choice” creative photos